As a reminder, the process the NIC requests an organization/campus/individual follows is:
1. The organization/campus/individual will be responsible for marketing to and selecting individuals to receive their UIFI scholarship(s).
2. FOR ORGANIZATIONS ONLY: The NIC will add your organization name to our website highlighting the fact that a member may contact your organization to inquire about scholarships.
3. The organization/campus/individual must send a list of those receiving their UIFI scholarship(s) by April 17, 2017 to Alexis Kollay D'Ettorre (email@example.com). STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PLACED IN A SESSION UNTIL THE ORGANIZATION HAS COMMUNICATED THEY ARE APPROVED!
4. The organization/campus/individual directs recipients to www.nicindy.org to register for UIFI. The early bird registration deadline for UIFI is April 24, 2017. To maximize session availability, it is recommended that recipients are selected, notified of their scholarship and register for UIFI by this date!
5. The NIC will send an invoice to the organization/campus/individual in May/June 2017.